Friday, August 17, 2012

Sometimes you need a dinner like this one, a Cheese and Fruit Tray with Pate.


While on vacation this summer my girlfriend prepared a yummy cheese and fruit tray for us. It was so much fun that I've decided to start doing them myself for my family. So every now and then we have a simple and delicious dinner like this one. No slaving away in the kitchen for hours, prep time is about 10 minutes tops. Find a local market that sells good cheese like Gouda or Brie, which are my favorites, or sample some new ones. For fruit I suggest grapes, apples and whatever other fruit you are in the mood for. Grab a selection of thin crackers like Keebler Toasteds Party Pack http://www.amazon.com/Toasteds-Crackers-Party-Assortment-12-Ounce/dp/B000AYGYOC. Last but not least grab some Pate.  I know, you may be thinking Pate?! Yuck! But not so, that stuff is AMAZING!!!  You should absolutely give it a try. If you like wine, grab a bottle of that too.  



My Ingredients:
Grapes
Apple Slices
Crackers
Pate
Gouda Cheese
Brie Cheese
Bottle of Wine
ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.